We’re down to the final round. If we’ve learned one thing, it’s that saying YES really does lead to more.
We’ve heard some amazing stories of overcoming personal tragedy, showing resilience in the face of adversity and chasing a dream no matter how impossible it may seem at the starting line.
We wish we could reward each and every one of our #YesisMore entrants for getting out there and saying YES but alas, there can only be one, so to speak.
Join us in congratulating our finalists and don’t forget to tune into our first Facebook Live Video on Friday 15 July at 1:15pm to find out who wins:
- Sarah Wilmot, owner and founder of Feel Better Box. Sarah creates and delivers care packages that you can send to sick friends or relatives, to let them know you’re thinking about them when you can’t see them face-to-face. If Sarah takes out the top prize she will use her $5,000 to grow her business and get more boxes delivered. Check out her story below. Best of luck Sarah.
- Bodelle De Ronde, owner and founder of Lotus Mill Productions. Bo is an actor and writer working on a semi-autobiographical mini series made for digital. If successful, Bo will use the $5,000 to cast and produce her mini-series. Watch her entry below. Best of luck Bodelle.
- Jason Stockton and Anh Tran of Only Mine Chocolates. Jason and Anh started a chocolate business from their own kitchen and have already taken great strides to get their business off the ground. If they win, Jason and Anh will use the money to create a new range of Only Mine chocolate bars. Check out their video below, best of luck Jason and Anh.
- Simone McLaughlin founder of Jobs Shared. Simone said YES to this business to counteract all of the NOs she has heard in her lifetime. Jobs Shared helps mums return to their careers after having children. If successful, Simone will use the money to encourage more businesses to say YES to job sharing. Good luck Simone.
- Emma Elliot of Bar Staff Co. Emma and her husband started this business to bring the art of mixology to the world through technology. If successful they will use the funds to supercharge their business. Good luck Emma. Here is her entry:
Head to our Facebook page to view all of the amazing entries.
Originally published July 13 2016 , updated April 12 2019