Today we officially launched ‘Yes is More’, our search for Australia’s bravest business owner. We want to hear from you if you back yourself, take smart risks, and say YES to opportunities!
There is $5,000 on the line for the business owner with the most inspiring YES story. Our runner up will also win a services package from Charlton’s Accounting valued at $2,000.
We’ve pulled together an illustrious panel of experts who know what it takes to say YES. Lachlan Heussler, Managing Director of Spotcap Australia will be joined by Chris Charlton, owner, Charltons Accounting, Taryn Williams, founder, Wink Models & theright.fit and Natasha Stewart, founder Business Jump and Mum CFOs.
How it works:
- To submit your YES story head to https://yesismore.spotcap.com.au before entries close on 20 June 2016
- Submissions will be accepted as written stories, videos, voice recordings or podcasts, presentations and infographics, check the T&Cs for more information on the entry requirements
- Entries close 20 June 2016
- Accepted entries will be shared on the Spotcap Australia Facebook page on 21 June 2016
- The four most liked entries on 29 June 2016 will become finalists
- The winner and runner up will be selected by a panel of entrepreneurial experts
If you say YES, we say YES.
At Spotcap we pride ourselves on our ability to say YES, and admire that trait in other business owners. That’s what ‘Yes is More’ is all about. Rewarding the brave and the bold.
So join us in creating an entrepreneurial culture which rewards the bold, brave risk takers. Enter today and don’t forget to tell your fellow business owners.
Originally published May 30 2016 , updated April 28 2017